Who We Are
www.trtl.co.uk is a website operated by Coolside Limited ("We" or "Us"). We are a limited liability company registered in Scotland with registered number SC389822 and having our registered office at 51 Whitemoss Road, East Kilbride, G74 4JB
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards under these terms.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards under these terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our website.
- Any equipment or network on which our website is stored.
- Any software used in the provision of our website or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• loss of income or revenue;
• loss of business;
• loss of profits or contracts;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of data;
• loss of goodwill;
• wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- Death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- Fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; and
- Any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law shall not be limited or excluded.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
TRANSACTIONS CONCLUDED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
Contracts for the supply of our products formed through our website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of supply.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards under these terms.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Scottish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Some of the services offered through our website may not be lawful or may otherwise not be permitted in certain countries outside the United Kingdom. If you attempt to order, receive, purchase or otherwise benefit from any such services, we do not accept any liability for any losses suffered by you in using our website which you would not have suffered had you been accessing our website as a United Kingdom resident (including as a result of us being prevent from dealing with any application or enquiry by any law, regulation or other ruling applicable in any other country).
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Supply
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products (the "Products") listed on our website www.trtl.co.uk ("our website") to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our website. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you should not order any Products from our website.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.trtl.co.uk is a website operated by Coolside Limited ("we" or "us"). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC389822 and with our registered office at 51 Whitemoss Road, East Kilbride, G74 4JB. Our main trading address is Suite 360, 4th Floor, Central Chambers, 93 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6LD
- By placing an order through our website, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old.
- By placing an order through our website, you warrant that:
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us (the "Contract") will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products "The Cooling off Period" (You will be deemed to have received the products, 72 hours after posting). In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy (set out in clause 8).
- To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then you will be notified via email. As we are currently taking Pre-Orders through the website, no delivery of the products can be expected before 31/08/2013.
RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- Our website contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- Payment for all Products is processed by Paypal. We recommend that you familiarise yourself with Paypal’s terms and conditions.
OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- When you return a Product to us:
- Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 4.1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as the product is returned and received by us and, in any case, within 30 days of us receiving the product. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- For any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with clause 18 that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- When you return a Product to us:
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our website is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage.
- If you order Products from our website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONSApplicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
NOTICESAll notices given by you to us must be given to Coolside Limited at 51 Whitemoss Road, East Kilbride, G74 4JB or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 13. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 12.
SEVERABILITYIf any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party's only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
LAW AND JURISDICTIONContracts for the purchase of Products through our website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Scots law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts Scotland.
Who We Are
We are Coolside Limited, a limited liability company registered in Scotland with registered number SC389822 and having our registered office at 51 Whitemoss Road, East Kilbride, G74 4JB and are responsible for the trtlTMbrand. We are registered as a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We strive to act in accordance with current legislation and to meet best practice in relation to processing of personal data. Our relationship with you is of vital importance to us and we therefore take your privacy very seriously.
What Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you may provide by filling in forms on our website;
- Information you may provide during your dealings with us;
- If you contact us, we make keep a record of the correspondence;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of orders;
- Details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communications data; and
By using our website, certain data about you will be provided to us automatically by way of "cookies". Information We Will NOT Collect From You
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, [where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes];
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email or post.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties but may provide your personal information to third parties we are dealing with in order to provide a better service to you.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as we believe it to be necessary for the purposes it is been used for, unless you send us notice that you no longer wish us to retain you personal information.
We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure manner. The internet is, however inherently insecure and personal information submitted via the internet may be vulnerable to unauthorized access by third parties. So, submission of personal information using the internet is at your own risk and we recommend that you contact us using more secure means if the information you are providing to us is confidential.
Access to or Removal of Your Personal Information
If you wish to enquire about accessing your personal information, have any questions relating to this privacy notice or wish to have your personal information removed from our contact lists, please email email@example.com.
We may charge a small fee of no more than £10 for access to your information. We will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible and no later than 40 days from when we receive your request.
Please let us know as soon as possible if any of your personal information that you have provided to us, changes or if the personal information we hold is incorrect.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing information at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to and from third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of these websites and we recommend that you familiarize yourself with their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may edit this privacy notice from time to time and we recommend that you review this notice periodically for changes.
If you have any questions or comments concerning this privacy notice, please contact by emailing email@example.com.